Get to know me
Hello :)
This post will be about me and why I decided to start a blog.
Welcome!
My name is Jagoda, I'm Polish and I'm looking for myself all the time. I think that these words are appropriate to introduce oneself.
I heart crime movies, learning something new. For example, languages but it's difficult topic for me.
Why?
Okay I'll be honest, learning new languages is amazing but difficult because I'm person who donot have talent or something like this. In secondary I thought I have to have mental isshue because I can't pick up English or another language.
So finally I decided to do something and I got off the family country to Uk.
Now I'm a student of media and communication and I thought that the blog will be the great ocasion to improve my English and French languege. I would like to write about my studies, life and motvation. The last one is the most necessary.
I know that it's lots of people who have the same problem so I want to write about how to study and I hope it will be helpfull for me as well as for you.
See you in the next post!
Ps. Forgive my English, Thanks.

Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz