Museum & Art Gallery

 Hello on Sunday! 


Yesterday along with my best friend visited Museum New Walk in Leicester.

We love the art places like Art Gallery so decided to saw that place. I was thrilled to see painters and photographers. Even how I saw archeological digs or plenty of animals which were separated differently continents It was satisfying. But I was looking at every animal and that was sad. Why?

I already tell you, because I have not seen any entertainment or education on it. I saw only stuffed animals. When I saw the scars on their coats I felt sorry.  

Below I'll show you how did it look like:







African animals



However, I know It's necessary to educate us. It was super when You think of it as history. Something old but so strong that it has survived to this day. It tells about someone's life and gives us the opportunity to compare the present life to the ancient one. I don't want to talk you that you should go because it's great or you shouldn't go then because it's boring. No! and angin no! 

I would like to show you how it's look form my perspective and of course everyone is defferent and like other things. 

 Thing about it. It is something more than just Musem with skeletons. It is hostroy of our life. 


Back to the artistic part! That part was incredibly motivating and inspiring. I taken some photos which I liked:


I like this photo, I took it because I was captivated by the setting of the pictures. 
This photography was taken by 10 years boy. I was suprised, so young photographer. I admit my ego has suffered. But I admire.




On the world we have plenty of talneted artists but sometimes they are underestimated. It' sad but the places like this are necessary in the present, insensitive world. Art can bring out good or bad emotions in a person. But these are always feelings that today's society lacks. 

 


The whole Museum was incredible and I recommend visiting taht pleace. I have to tell you about the best thing in this Museum. In the middle is the huge room with pictures along with the scene.  This room was climatic because of play live piano. I'm exciced! 

Here You can see this hall:



I love it, I decided to come back there and listen to the melody.








Each of the photos gives us a new, different perspective of life. You can write a lot about it, but why? You can go and experience "enlightenment" yourself.


Thank you for today. 

See ya in yhe next post.

LOVE JAGODA 



















Komentarze

Popularne posty